Foot Play

Foot Play
Ace Broadcasting Days

This episode is from the ACE Broadcasting Days of the Big 3 Podcast. Click here for more information.

Perry calls up a lady friend, and argues with Don and Mole about a car accident.

Show Summary

At the top of the show, Don and Mole discuss Sol Steinbergowitzgreenbaum’s birthday party, which Perry was not invited to. Mole creates a new nickname for Perry, and the guys argue about a car accident that happened right outside the studio. The guys also try out a couple sponsor reads, and get into an intense conversation about the military and homosexuality.

During Guy Talk, Perry calls up an old friend he hung out with the night before. The guys discuss their past relationship, and try to get Perry to ask her for more good times over the voicemail. Toward the end of the show, the guys attempt another historical round of Mole Play, and discuss the backstabbing happening in the court system during Perry’s Corner.

If you’re in the Los Angeles area you should check out Don Barris who performs every late night at the World Famous Comedy Store in West Hollywood.  Every Monday @ 10:00 pm the club showcases Don and his weekly Ding-Dong Show, the longest running show in the history of the club, see the place where The Big 3 got their start!

Add the guys on Facebook, and don’t forget, get the cult classic film, Windy City Heat to really get a feel of what’s going on here!

Show Credits

Executive Producer: Donny Misraje
Producer: Don Barris
Associate Producer: Brian Meyer
Big 3 Production Manager: Mary Jane Green
Show Summary: Matt Fondiler
Web Engineering: Sandy Ganz

Image Gallery

Ace Broadcasting Days

Tags: , , , ,

26 Responses to “Foot Play”

Brayne Regan
    July 8, 2011 at 4:07 pm #

New Big 3 posted early! Can life get better? I submit that it can NOT!

Neil Leeds
      July 8, 2011 at 5:07 pm #

Great Job,The BIG 3 ROCKS!!Thank you Guys..

Andy C.
    July 8, 2011 at 8:19 pm #

Neil,

You make me wish I lived in California and didn’t buy a mattress last year. How do I get one of those t-shirts? Expand to Seattle!

Cheers,

Andy

Neil Leeds
      July 9, 2011 at 1:49 pm #

Thank you Andy C.I hope one day I could get up your way.However when you do stop in to Los angeles,always feel free to say hello on my cell phone at 818-209-5632.On your bed at home always remember to rotate it every few months and to use a mattrres pad to keep your mattress nice, and for your warranty.Last thing is to try to tie your shoes on a chair and not on your bed because it breaks down the border of the bed.Your mattress will last longer and,you will save money from having to buy a new one,or dealing with a warranty issue.Peace.Neil Leeds.

Unka Grizz .
    July 8, 2011 at 11:22 pm #

BEST POCAST in the WORLD!! Perry stop suing everyone!
    Hey Mole it’s almost that time of year again, when does Shark Weed start?
    Wow you guys should get a bunch of $10.00 and $20.00 Shout Outs and that BIG 3 Fun Pack is the deal of the century! 2 thumbs up!
    For some reason I have a craving for a lickity lick beefy summer sausage.
    I want to see Neil Leeds go Nation Wide! America needs Neil Leeds! When I need a new mattress I will only buy it from Neil.
    Crap now I have that “In The Navy song” stuck in my head, Thanks so much!
    NEXT!
    Great Job MaryJane!!

Neil Leeds
      July 9, 2011 at 1:52 pm #

Unka Grizz .Thank you for such nice comments and keep up with the BIg 3 Podcast.I love your positive comments.Thank you very much,its so nice to see your words on the screen.Peace and joy Neil Leeds..

Fly Like an Eagle
    July 9, 2011 at 6:50 am #

Good Lord! Please never have Perry read something in his “sexy” pedophile voice. I felt like I was auditorily abducted by some creep with a puppy and some candy. ..i still can’t believe i feel for that!!!

No Feet On My Naughty Places
    July 9, 2011 at 7:05 am #

I have never had to try to picture a penis jerked off by a foot before. This podcast expands my knowledge like a Dicktionary.

Saving Perry's Privates
    July 9, 2011 at 7:32 am #

Another incredible episode of Moleplay! 🙂

MrDinosaur
    July 9, 2011 at 11:45 am #

When Randy Callahan jerked off Perry, did he use his hand or his feet?

Betty Ford
      July 9, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Other way around!

Alcohol
        July 9, 2011 at 12:19 pm #

Hey! What are you still doing around here?!

koko
      July 9, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

Randy Callahan blew Perry and Perry jerked him off, but I don’t know if Perry did it with his feet or not.

Randy Callahandjob
        July 18, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

Perry blew Randy (me) and I jerked him off. Get it straight, folks. Btw, Perry sucks a mean one and…(wait for it)…swallows.

Fan
    July 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm #

Is the $50 Big 3 value pack a real thing? Where can we order this online?

some guy
    July 9, 2011 at 6:46 pm #

Hey Big 3/ACE, I’ve heard on other podcasts advertisements for TV shows. You guys could get a deal with a network (Comedy Central seems natural) to promote new shows and whatnot.

Just puttin that out there, this podcast needs to keep going.

Casey And Phony Sunshine Band
    July 9, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

Perry is either a comedic genius or a douche. That watch is robust.

Perry's balls
    July 9, 2011 at 9:06 pm #

Government documents that were declassified in 1993 show that Perry’s dad went down on 3 seamen, kamikaze style, on December 7, 1941. May God have mercy on his soul.

Toga
    July 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm #

Perry will you be my dad?

Bihl Cosby, CRNA
    July 11, 2011 at 2:23 am #

Perry kinda sounds like Marge Simpson when he does that sexy gay voice hahaha

Yables
    July 12, 2011 at 1:36 pm #

It’s time for a Big Three TV show!! Expansion, baby! Just as soon as Perry gets his thousands of dollars back from his cousin, Don and Mole can use those funds to finance the show!

Donna, Don Barris' illegitimate baby daughter
    July 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm #

Dudes, what is up with my uncle Mole? He looks like one half ’80s rocker, one half homeless dude, and one half Auschwitz survivor. Brah, if you’re going to continue using trailor trash (dirt) meth, at least mix in some cheeseburgs and push-ups once in a while. I mean, I look like I could kick your ass, and I haven’t even been on this over-sized beach ball that continues to spiral out of control for six months!
    BIG THREE!!!

koko
      July 14, 2011 at 7:12 am #

Mole should do Perry’s diet of crack and push-ups.

TootsieRollTim
    July 13, 2011 at 2:48 pm #

how has mole not changed the name on the shirt to weeds, im disappointed.

TootsieRollTim
    July 13, 2011 at 2:50 pm #

and to don, please get rid of the asshole waiters at the comedy store. fuck them and their 2 drink minimum. and fuck dean. thankyou

carcassonne johnny