One Year – Goodbye?

One Year – Goodbye?

This episode represents the 1st year anniversary of The Big 3 Podcast broadcasting from Simply Don – The Podcast Network Studio at a secret location somewhere in West Hollywood, California and it started like any other of the podcasts, that featured another great segment of Perry’s Sexcapades. Then Perry broke a promise that he had made about a promotion that happens towards the end of the podcast and that’s when all hell breaks out.

Show Summery

Join the interaction on the social networks with the The Big 3 by following them on “facebook” and on “twitter” … Oh, if you’re in the Los Angeles area you should check out Don Barris who performs every late night at the World Famous Comedy Store in West Hollywood … Every Monday night @ 10:00 pm the club showcases Don and his weekly Ding-Dong Show, the longest running show in the history of the club, see the show where The Big 3 got their start! … If you’ve been living on the moon and haven’t seen the cult-classic film, Windy City Heat check that out to get a real background of what’s going on here.

Show Gallery

Show Trailer

Starring: Don Barris, Walter Molinski & Perry Caramello
Producer: Don Barris
Associate Producer: Mary Jane Green
Asst. To The Editor: Mattt Potter
Sound Engineer: Vince Freeman
Web Engineering: Jordan Miller

$10 Shout-Out

Send $10 cash to:
7510 Sunset Blvd. #153
Hollywood, CA. 90046

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

38 Responses to “One Year – Goodbye?”

Musgrave322
    September 7, 2012 at 5:17 am #

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 31

Musgrave322
      September 7, 2012 at 12:25 pm #

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 24

Nathaniel's Neighbor
    September 7, 2012 at 6:12 am #

Oh God, what did that greasy pig guinea wop do now?

Nicole
    September 7, 2012 at 7:29 am #

I just want to thank Don, Mary Jane, Mole and the Bosses Upstairs for all their hard work on the podcast. It really starts my weekend off right when the podcast is put up nice and early.

Scary Perry
      September 7, 2012 at 7:45 am #

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 25

petri
      September 7, 2012 at 7:48 am #

I totally agree, my weekend is of to a great start because of this! thanks Don and the podbosses!

Ira Tarded
    September 7, 2012 at 7:50 am #

Before I speak my mind regarding the unsettling ending I just heard, I’d like to say thank you to Don Barris, Walter Molinski, and the lovely Mary Jane Green. You three have endured so much bullshit over the 90 or so Big 3 Podcasts. You’ve all been wonderful and hilarious. Thank you for making my weeks so filled with laughter. I wish the three of you all the best and continued success. As for Perry, the money-grubbing vile piece of shit you had to “work” with, I’d like to tell him to go fuck himself.

“I’m gonna give you one second to understand that I do nothing for free.” – Perry Caravello

I’m never going to get that fucking quote out of my head. It’s nauseating. Fuck you Perry.

Don, you should have never trusted a snake like this worthless asshole Perry. Fuck him man. Let him suck off RC for more gigs. Do the smart thing and wash your hands of this retarded jagoff for good.

Ira

Spooky Sammy
    September 7, 2012 at 8:55 am #

I guess this means that there is no longer any reason to prevent turning in the Scam Master to the authorities for all of his crimes.
    California’s economy will be begin to heal once we can get his scamming ass off the dole. The entire Karamelli family should be hunted down, all are disgusting gypsy thieves. Now you know why all of these greaseballs change their names every five seconds – they cash multiple disability payments at a time. These people only know how to lie, cheat, steal, and rape.

I wish to thank Mr. Barris and Mr. Molininski for all of the hard work. Mary Jane will go far, you guys stick with her. Parry will hopefully rot in jayel for the rest of his HIV ridden life.

Dog bless!

Red.mac
    September 7, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Hey guys..like i said before “as the president of the big 3 fan club i get to post the first comment” so if you can please wait until i put up my comment. Thank you. Biiiiiig 3!!!!

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 18

Musgrave322
      September 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

They hate me for commenting first. They’re all a bunch if gay men. I bet they blew Randy Callahan.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 14

Alex
    September 7, 2012 at 9:08 am #

Listened to the full show. Man I wanted to punch Perry for his attitude.

Is this the end?

Bart
    September 7, 2012 at 9:24 am #

Sony “Cookie” Karamellow IS a terrorist. He trained Perry in the ways of terrorism and Perry is the one who brought down Terrifying Tims planes. Perry never wanted to share the fame with Terrifying Tim or risk him stealing the spotlight on the 20th anniversary show. All of this happened because Sony loved maggoty rice and blow jobs from Japanese soldiers.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 8

Sandy Gallahan
    September 7, 2012 at 10:00 am #

My God, my entire world just ended in a gigantic crash of epic proportions. Goodbye cruel world!

Scary Perry Sk8 Team Member
    September 7, 2012 at 10:30 am #

Check out who’s the celebrity they mention.

Nick (Seattle)
    September 7, 2012 at 10:44 am #

God damnit Perry. God damnit.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 5

eddie torres
    September 7, 2012 at 11:52 am #

Mole: “I got nowhere else to go!”

Parry: “There’s a lotta bus stops you can sleep on you fuckin bitch!”

[...]

Mole: “Can I just leave a couple Rhodesian Ridgebacks with you for a couple weeks?”

So classic. Parry sucks. Or blows, or something.

Spooky Sammy
    September 7, 2012 at 3:45 pm #

Penny may have changed his cell phone number but his home line still works. He’s still listed in the phonebook!!! http://411.info/people-directory/California/Reseda/Caravello/

(818) 578-5614
    7722 Reseda Blvd, Reseda, CA, 91335-2863

All fans should reach out to Penny in his time of need. Nobody should approach him if spotted as he is considered armed and dangerous.

If he doesn’t answer then he is probably at Denny’s in the men’s restroom (in the stall with the waist level hole in it).

Denny’s 7600 Reseda Blvd, Reseda, CA
    (818) 996-4481

I long ago heard stories of patrons going to that Denny’s to order the “Number 2 Special” and never quite made sense of it until now. The pieces are all clicking into place now.

The tension in Don’s voice is unmistakable – he must have discovered proof of the Scar Master’s numerous murders.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 5

Alex
      September 8, 2012 at 12:10 pm #

I caled that number and it just rang for about a minute. No voicemail.

Prince Vince
    September 7, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

GREENLEAF 2012!

Musgrave322
    September 7, 2012 at 4:28 pm #

Dear Fans and Members of the Big 3 Podcast,

I would like to apologize to all the Big 3 podcast fans for snapping at them and calling them gay. I was upset that I got a lot of negative views for the first time and saying those horrible things made it worse which will get me banned and hated. I

I’m still supporting this podcast despite this awful situation I put myself into. Perry is still a fa**ot ass-hole for not accepting Don Barris’s offer for a Ding-Dong show event. YOU F*CKED UP BIG-TIME PERRY!!!! Nucka Nation will go to Hollywood and beat your sorry ass for doing this sh*t!!!

BIIIIIIIIIIIG THREE!!!

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 13

Scary Perry Sk8 Team Member
      September 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Welcome back

Musgrave322
        September 7, 2012 at 5:27 pm #

Thank you. I promise to be professional next time.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 10

mystady.com
    September 7, 2012 at 6:11 pm #

Does Mary Jane still take pictures?

After they returned from the live show the gallery’s been void. As a photographer myself I look forward to them!

Spooky Sammy
    September 7, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

I am still confused about Perry’s hooker story. He described being at work at 5:00am and “in walked two sharply dressed guys”. He then proceeds to take a break and gets blown by one guy named Tiff Henry while blowing the other guy?
    Who was the hooker here? Tiff Henry?
    How much did Scar Master pay him for sex?

Johnny Greenleaves - presidential candidate for the "Party Hearty Party"
    September 8, 2012 at 12:05 am #

Thank you Mole for the endorsement. Not if, but when I’m elected as your leader and servant, my first act as President is to make Mole my V.P.! If elected, I’m going to put a chicken in every pot, and a pot brownie in every oven! The only thing we have to fear is…seeds and stems! Walk softly and carry a big bong! I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman, but I DID inhale! If elected, I’m going to make Perry my ‘Secretary of State’. I’ll send him to every distant country for my entire presidency. Mr. Don Barris, you sir will be my ‘Press Secretary.’ If you feel that the reporters are being a little too inquisitive, you may use physical violence on them and you WON’T be prosecuted. And you Mary Jane, you my love, will the ‘First Girlfriend.’ I will rule over this land with an iron fist and an iron brain to match!
    BIG THREE ! ! !

Agent Smith
      September 8, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

You are obviously the fake W.T.H. Delivery Driver who has been outed as a Javahoe Agent. Your antics are wearing thin and your attempts at undercover activities are very much on the radar of the Anti-Javahoe Task Force and the Anti-Javahoe movement in general. Whatever your motivations, I would suggest you call off your ruse and report back to your Javahoe masters that we will not stand for it.

Ben Franklin's Front Window
    September 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Is TT not mentioned in the new book about “Operation Neptune Spear” ?

Of course not.

As a Jane’s Defense employee review put it, “…there are times when you can clearly tell that the author has elected to leave small gaps in the story”.

Isn’t it obvious? TT is responsible for the stealth hawk… (just wait’ll you see his new stealth skateboard line!)

Science & Violence
    September 8, 2012 at 9:43 pm #

I really think Perry’s temper is getting way out of control. I understand that prescribed hormones take a toll on most transitional transgendered people’s mental health but something is very unstable about Perry.

He constantly lashes out at his good friends, guys who helped him along show business and made him into a celebrity in the first place. Then we have the incident when Perry walks into What The Hucks carrying a loaded gun all because his food was late.

I think Don might want to talk to the bosses about sending Perry to a mental institution soon or checking if he may have succumbed to alcoholism.

Seb
    September 9, 2012 at 5:29 am #

This show is really hitting its stride. Three cheers for The Big 3!
    Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

'What The Huck' delivery driver
    September 9, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 11

Glenn
    September 9, 2012 at 7:34 pm #

New Animated Big Three Cartoon: Grandpa Fury Gets Raped. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/AtPb9mRehC8

Alarming Andrew
      September 10, 2012 at 6:37 pm #

So good.

MR FISTER
    September 13, 2012 at 2:40 pm #

is it really over?
    I mean the show ‘ends’ every single week, but this time, I dunno.

Alex
    September 14, 2012 at 7:04 am #

It can’t end like this, can it?

Alarming Andrew
      September 14, 2012 at 7:23 am #

I feel like I just took a basketball to the head.