Perry Rocks For Peace

Perry Rocks For Peace

Perry shows that he is prepared for a headache as the guys find out that the Scaremaster carries a 500 aspirin bottle in his fanny pack and he announces this big secret on the day of his mother’s day of birth. Mole lets it slip that The Big 3 may be appearing at this years Sundance Film Festival, doing a midnight podcast and Perry talks about how he’d create peace in the middle east.

Show Summery

Join the interaction on the social networks with the The Big 3 by following them on “facebook” and on “twitter” … Oh, if you’re in the Los Angeles area you should check out Don Barris who performs every late night at the World Famous Comedy Store in West Hollywood … Every Monday night @ 10:00 pm the club showcases Don and his weekly Ding-Dong Show, the longest running show in the history of the club, see the show where The Big 3 got their start! … If you’ve been living on the moon and haven’t seen the cult-classic film, Windy City Heat check that out to get a real background of what’s going on here.

Show Gallery

Show Trailer

Starring: Don Barris, Walter Molinski, Perry Caramello
Producer: Don Barris
Associate Producer: Mary Jane Green
Asst. To The Editor: Mattt Potter
Sound Engineer: Vince Freeman
Web Engineering: Jordan Miller

$10 Shout-Out

Send $10 cash to:
7510 Sunset Blvd. #153
Hollywood, CA. 90046

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 Responses to “Perry Rocks For Peace”

Spooky Sammy
    November 30, 2012 at 11:16 am #

Another Big 3 episode!!!! Now my Friday can start in style.

Red.mac
    November 30, 2012 at 11:23 am #

Biiiiig 3

Musgrave322
    November 30, 2012 at 11:24 am #

HORRAY!!! The Padcast is Finally here!!! Can the Bosses Upstairs play the graveyard march for Perry’s Movie Time?

Prince Vince
    November 30, 2012 at 11:26 am #

It’s that time of year to set aside grievances and be merry,
    so without any further adieu, allow me to introduce…

The Scary Perry 100lb Holiday Pasta Pledge Drive!

Thanks for your consideration.

Spooky Sammy
      November 30, 2012 at 12:17 pm #

I would gladly donate money if this were a 100lb Holiday Manure Pledge Drive.

Nicole
      November 30, 2012 at 3:40 pm #

This is a great idea but doesn’t Perry prefer to have donated sausage?

KindaGamey
    November 30, 2012 at 11:53 am #

Whew, when the padcast wasn’t up I thought maybe those damn litigious Javahoes had somehow killed the show!

Whoopi Silverstein
    November 30, 2012 at 12:15 pm #

When can I buy my Grow On And Move Forward shirt? Hopefully with an image of Randy’s bulge in front of Perry’s face

eddie torres
    November 30, 2012 at 4:10 pm #

One of Mole’s best episodes ever! He should medicate in-studio more often.

Brian’s Song: “…it’s a handjob time…”

Hahahaha!

Alarming Andrew
      November 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Great riff about the Abercrombie guy.

sam
    November 30, 2012 at 5:59 pm #

weird, just as I was getting ready to fire up the padcast who knocked on my door? the Javahoes with a Watchtower magazine! thank dog, I was nearly out of toilet paper!

Simply Dan
    December 1, 2012 at 10:49 pm #

Mole took my name on Twitter. I’m getting my Javahoe lawyers and we’re gonna sue! @SimplyDan2

Hugh Craig
    December 2, 2012 at 8:54 am #

I’m working on something big for perry leaks right now. Expect to hear some biiiiiiiig news soon.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 4

Agent Smith
      December 4, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

Boy, you think if you had this great news you would also know how to spell your own name. You are likely just another Javahoe agent trying to gain our trust.

ToeTagTeaBag
    December 2, 2012 at 9:39 am #

Hi i believe at the start of the episode Perry taken some ‘aspirin’. Now anyone in the mental health industry would tell you that in fact Perry was lying. The distinctive gulp of the tablet clearly confirms the typical traits of someone who is taking pill form Thor medicine or the technical term if you want to be a vagina about it is the infamous Thorozine. Thorozine developed by Nazi scientists was handed to to few German soldiers as a form of human trials during WW2, with remarkable results these few soldiers developed superhuman strength and became the elite special forces during the war with SS standing for Super Strength obviously. On a personal note i would like to thank Perry for showing everyone that Thor medicine is still available an should be handed out to the global population with the on coming zombie Apocalypse approaching. I would like don for being a comedy genius an mole for this great heroin hash combo, id like to thank cookie caromello for developing the new brown bay back door delight cookie dough and Mary Jane for being professional and beautiful as ever. This podcast makes my weekend and should be known that everyone needs this podcast in there life just like perry needs male bathroom stalls.

Gene Novak
    December 2, 2012 at 11:24 am #

I’m confused as to what Perry expects from a Windy City Heat 2 movie (besides a paycheck). Part 1 was all behind the scenes footage. It was never a real movie, staring Perry as Stone Fury, because the test audience couldn’t accept a fat, slimey, disgusting, smelly, revolting, faggish, javaho, gipsy, greaseball Italian who fakes a disability for a fat, government paycheck as the lead actor. People are more accepting of gays than they were years ago, but he’s still got all the other stuff going against him. In my opinion, Perry should give up his dream of being an actor and instead use the podcast as a way to sell his mouth to lonely men who would enjoy face fucking a z level celebrity.

Windy City Wok
      December 3, 2012 at 8:38 am #

I for one want a Windy City Heat 2 so we can follow the rise of the Limo Driver’s band’s career. Travis Bickle had major rock star talent, I forget the band’s name. I wonder how far they’ve gone. Another blown(!) opportunity by the Sore Master. Could’ve hitched his toyota truck to that rising star.

Gene Novak
        December 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

That guy was pretty good! Never said I wouldn’t want to see it, I just wonder what Perry thinks it’s going to be. I don’t even know what Perry thinks Windy City Heat is. What’s amazing is for years I had WCH recorded on my TiVo which I taped off TV (obviously). I never knew it was edited. Not that long ago I saw it again and I saw the part where Perry mentioned the guy he blew and who jerked him off. It was never in the copy I saw. This was after the podcast started and I was wondering why they never mentioned Randy during WCH.

megadeth
    December 3, 2012 at 11:48 am #

Terry is the pits.

Alarming Andrew
      December 3, 2012 at 5:02 pm #

It’s Perry, not Terry. Perry as in pterodactyl.