The Big 3 Update 2

The Big 3 Update 2

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “The Big 3 Update 2”

Rick Portman
    February 8, 2014 at 1:03 am #

Ahh.. So perry supports nambla huh? I knew there was a reason he hangs out in elementary school parking lots..

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 4

Tony Pepperoni
    February 8, 2014 at 5:43 pm #

OH MAMA! Please god introduce each other…

SMB
    February 12, 2014 at 11:21 pm #

Sorry you guys are gone.

You are my favorite podcast to listen too.

Even amongst all of the arguing, I still can fall to sleep easily to your voices even though you all argue so much. Your arguing does not strike me so much as controversial, aggressive or strained, but rather, natural.

Chaos, my friends, is what makes nature progress.

If you do not continue on, I wish all three of you very well.

Regards,

SMB

Perry's Ankles
    February 19, 2014 at 12:43 pm #

As a mental snapshot, I can imagine Perry alone in his apt 102, with WCH playing on the tele, the podcast can be heard blaring in the background and Perry is on his semen-flavored couch. Pants @ ankles, staring @ a picture of Beiber’s mugshot, with the fannypack around his neck Perry shots a load on his own chin.

jpmoneypants
    February 21, 2014 at 11:14 am #

It always seems pathetic when Perry states “I’m alive” when asked what he has going on in life. But considering how unbelievably stupid Perry is, him keeping himself alive is actually quite an accomplishment.

MrDinosaur
    February 22, 2014 at 6:51 pm #

You guys really need to get something going soon so that Perry can get money.
    There’s no way he’s going to be able to keep paying his dues to the Reseda Buyers Club without you, Mr. Barris.

Science.Violence
    February 26, 2014 at 5:52 pm #

Hey who them 3 guys that go in that Comedy Central movie?

Randy Callihan
    March 1, 2014 at 1:04 am #

Perry, can we meet up for some more hot sex? You suck a mean dick. Remember when I blew my load on your face and some of it got in your eyes? Maybe me and Dmitri Moreland can make you the meat in a manwich.

sloppy head
    March 14, 2014 at 11:03 am #

I need my big three fix.

Need news
    March 17, 2014 at 1:57 pm #

More Big 3 updates! What’s going on? I don’t know!

sloppy head
    March 23, 2014 at 6:29 pm #

I saw Pery on BBC the other day, and i don’t mean the channel

More updates!
    March 31, 2014 at 4:22 pm #

C’mon, no news? I still check here every week hoping. Come on, Perry, do something crazy so Don can update us.