Best Of Big 3 Volume XVII

Best Of Big 3 Volume XVII

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Responses to “Best Of Big 3 Volume XVII”

Buddy
    September 26, 2014 at 5:17 am #

Thanks Don, Mole, Mary Jane and Tom Brennan!

Please “like” the Big 3 on facebook

Martin Balsam
      September 26, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

Who would down-vote this???

Parkdale Massive
    September 26, 2014 at 5:23 am #

Biiiiiiig three!!! Thanks for the pad cast. I think I listened to ‘Screams of the Scaremaster’ about 900 times!

One a side note, Did Leeds Mattress go out of business?

Martin Balsam
      December 1, 2014 at 7:37 pm #

i think leeds mattress tanked! i can’t find an open store anywhere; none of the numbers work, and nobody seems to know what happened. craziest thing, it’s like the guy never existed.

now i’m worried about the ‘you’re killing me, larry’ guy.

HarperLee
    September 26, 2014 at 4:39 pm #

You’re a good man, Don Barris! I’ve got to get to work tracking down my favorite episodes now, seems like a good task to take on this weekend 😀

September 27, 2014 at 7:22 am #

Can you really consider anything that Perry is involved in a “Best Of”? Sure, some moments are better than others, but it just seems indecent to not call it a “Worst Of”.

KindaGamey
    September 27, 2014 at 9:21 am #

Perro knocked over the podcast. :~(

B3FAN
    September 27, 2014 at 10:17 am #

I gave $100 for the fund anything..thing. iM STILL WAITING FOR MY PACKAGE. did anyone receive anything?

simplydon
      September 27, 2014 at 2:43 pm #

We’ve taken the money we’ve raised from the FundAnything and put towards completing our pilot or Big 3 Project that we’ve been working on … We still are trying to get the project edited, when that is done you will receive what we told you that you’d get … Thanks for the additional pressure!

September 27, 2014 at 4:52 pm #

I’m contributed $1, and I’m still waiting on Perry to suck my package. What happened? Did he raise his rate to $2 and not notify everyone?

September 27, 2014 at 1:48 pm #

Did anyone else notice that Perry was off key when singing harmony during their performance of “Windy City Heat Musical” song? Perry is great singing in the studio with a arsenal of “computer audio graphing” production tools backing him up, but he can’t pull it off live.

HarperLee
    September 30, 2014 at 11:36 pm #

Just wanted to confirm the email address Don mentioned since I’ve never gotten myself on facebook. thebigthreepodcast@outlook.com or thebig3podcast@outlook.com? Been a fan since episode one, and I’d love to submit my favorites

Buddy
      October 9, 2014 at 3:02 pm #

thebig3podcast@outlook.com

But you should really consider joining FB because there is a ton of cool pictures and videos on there of the Big 3.

Daniel King
    October 2, 2014 at 5:57 am #

Why is Perry so unprofessional and always interrupting the songs?