Best Of Big 3 Volume XVIII

Best Of Big 3 Volume XVIII

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Best Of Big 3 Volume XVIII”

T Dot
    October 10, 2014 at 7:58 pm #

Biiiiiiiiig 3!!!!!

Hot Carl
    October 11, 2014 at 3:07 pm #

Hey Dan, I’ve said it before but ever think of a best of Scaremaster’s voicemails?

-HC from the Great White North

WERX
    October 11, 2014 at 4:16 pm #

Fantastic Show !!!!!!! I wanna Molevette!

October 11, 2014 at 5:35 pm #

All of the songs are good, but “I Controlled Your Agent Tom” is classic. It got me thinking, why not bring John Quincy Adams in to fill the gaping void created by Perry’s absence? While Perry and Mole are best friends, and that can’t be recreated, I always felt that JQA and Mole had a certain chemistry…I can’t quite put my finger on it, but they work so well together and almost finish each other sentences.

October 11, 2014 at 8:05 pm #

“Big 3 come back, Walter, Dan, and sweet Perry. There was something on every single podcast…I was wrong thinking I could live without you.”

There has to be a way to bring back the Big 3. I’ve tried everything, donating, offering to pay for a subscription, praying to Dogs, everything. What if Dan and Mole faked a disability and used their government benefits to fund the podcast? I know of a certain someone that launched a successful skateboarding company using this very scheme.

carcassonne johnny
    October 13, 2014 at 8:30 am #

I’m sure I speak for us all when I say “I want The Big 3 back”. But all of us who ever worked,had to put up with a real,Olympic standard asshole at some time or other.Well multiply it by Dog knows how many and then add some on and think how it must be trying to work with Il Stronzo.23 fucking years,you would want more than a solid gold Rolex for that.
    JQA rocks.Thank you Dan and Walter and Marijuana.

carcassonne johnny
    October 13, 2014 at 12:26 pm #

A message for Dan
    I took a leaf out of the scaremaster’s book and retired from social media,but I would like to comment on the funniest shows.
    There were a number of absolute belters,but “Pool Party” is just brilliant from the opening bars till the goodbyes.I nearly wet myself on a number of listening but finally did on listening number 6 or 7.When Dan tells him that the 8 lucky winners will be staying with him is when my pants got stained.
    When Mole thought that Perry was Martin Balsam and wouldn’t let him in,I think it was unbearably hot outdoors,which still comforts me to think of the sweatmaster being locked out.
    A truly wonderful episode and really was The Big 3’s summer of love. Bravo,Grazie mille,Johnny.