Best Of Big 3 Volume XX

Best Of Big 3 Volume XX

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Best Of Big 3 Volume XX”

carcassonne johhny
    November 7, 2014 at 12:49 pm #

The stronzo is a true lothario.
    I watched the 20min clips someone put on youtube under “big3 wedding weekend picnic”.He looked truly dreadfull,deadly.I emailed him to ask him had he been working-out,and sure enough,he had.Stronzo.
    Any word of the pilot ???
    Dog bless.Johnny.

Count Dorkula
    November 7, 2014 at 1:38 pm #

Perry has no luck with the ladies because he’s flaming homo. It’s so obvious! Why is he so coy?

November 8, 2014 at 9:24 am #

When it comes to the ladies, Perrance gets more ass than a toilet seat in a Denny’s bathroom. Could I have been wrong about him? Perhaps he is only 90% gay?

Regardless of the gender, I do wish he would be more discreet about his dalliances. Whatever happened to the code of “a gentlemen doesn’t kiss and tell, nor does he blow a casting director and tell”? Is chivalry, along with love of country, and hygiene, a concept not espoused by the Javahos?

November 8, 2014 at 10:28 am #

Classic Scaremaster. Even when he is at his lowest moment, in the hospital and weak from injuries, and the only time when he might possibly garner sympathy from another human being, he finds a way to completely repulse the person who comes to his aid.

He is very off-putting, and he will never change. Perry’s corpse would give a necrophiliac mortician the creeps.

Harry Ballzer
    November 11, 2014 at 5:25 pm #

I dont understand how Kara-smello lives with himself everyday, knowing that he is a complete Kinison ripp-off….SMH….he is relentlessly pathetic…and such a rotten spirit. Also, the javaho thing, ..does he not hear just how vulgar he is??….unreal. I hope the flare-master just comes to terms with his gay-ness and just goes away. Thank you Don and Mole…you guys rock!!

carcassonne johnny
    November 17, 2014 at 10:37 am #

Hi One,hi All. Just was wondering if any of you fans had Perry’s phone number,his cell ???? The old 818 390 2999 is dead.
    As I am about 8 or 9 hours ahead of L.A. here just thought it might be a bit of fun to give him the odd call at funny times of the day or night,just to wish him well and say Hiiiiiii !!!!
    Thanks Guys,Johnny.

November 19, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

You seem to have a great love for the Pear Master, and I can only assume that extends to all of the French people (like how we think of them all loving Jerry Lewis). Don’t we still owe you for the Statue of Liberty? Either way, how about we send Perry over as a symbol of goodwill? I know you would never refuse a gift of a national treasure like Perry so I’m going to go ahead and make arrangements…

Tom
      November 21, 2014 at 1:06 pm #

Johnny. Perry’s number was changed for a reason and I’d like to think people would use their common sense and know that calling Perry is a bad idea and only hurts the project.

Tom is Lame
        November 29, 2014 at 3:41 am #

Tom please bounce and find another javahoe, gypsy to blow. Your voice on the show sounds like a real douche. I hate you and your act. Frankie Machine would have been a better returning guest.

carcassone johnny
    November 20, 2014 at 1:21 pm #

Hi Folks,I just sent an email to Perrance,just to say I heard he had been giving 10 dollar BJs at the Reseda Denny’s mensroom since he was no longer getting his 10 dollar shout-out money.Bloody Javaho,gave me a very rude reply and said he was blocking me from all his sites. Very unprofessional.

tis ovah?