Best Of Big 3 Volume XXI

Best Of Big 3 Volume XXI

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “Best Of Big 3 Volume XXI”

Chaud Karl
    November 21, 2014 at 8:23 pm #

Get to the part where you…

Seth
    November 21, 2014 at 8:45 pm #

Big three reality show!!!! Yes yes yes

Martin Balsam
    November 21, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

And thus begins my fortnight.

Thank you Don and Mary Jane for keeping this alive. Much love to you both.

CARCASSONNE JOHNNY
    November 22, 2014 at 4:18 am #

Hey Big Fella,thanks for all the hard work.
    Just to let you know,your Javaho buddy hasn’t changed a bit,I sent him a nice email and he banned me from all his sites and swore at me.
    What I said was,,,

Hi Perry,I heard that since you are not getting any more money from the 10 Dollar shout-outs that you have been blowing guys in the men’s room at the Reseda Denny’s for 10 dollars a go.Is this true,and if so,what time of day are you working the place?? I have a couple of pals so you could make an easy 30 bucks. Hoping you are keeping well.Bye for now. J.

Piece of shit stronzo banned me.I was just trying to help him out.I mean,what did I do?
    As they say in polite circles in Newfoundland ,fuck him,johnny

November 22, 2014 at 4:11 pm #

The Scaremaster is a sexual predator. Women, children, and casting directors across the world will breath a collective sigh of relief once he is finally neutered as part of the Javaho confirmation ceremony.

November 22, 2014 at 8:36 pm #

I had to pause the episode so that I could pre-order a copy of Scaremaster’s upcoming book “The San Fernando Valley Whores Plus the Orange County Whores” on Amazon.com. I recommend the hardcover edition as a great coffee table book.

He got his best friend to give a blurb for the cover.
    “For guys that love chicks that used to be dudes and are still almost dudes!” – Walter Molininski

carcassonne johnny
    November 23, 2014 at 1:37 pm #

Hello everyone.As I already said,the Stronzo banned me from his websites because I sent him a nice email.So I thought it might be nice to send him some postcards instead.It will be good to stay in touch with him and also his postman and complex manager will be left in no doubt about his sexuality.So,Folks,I ask you,lets show some solidarity and send the stairmaster postcards from all points of the globe.It is a good thing to keep the postal system working.And he might even start stamp collecting.

November 23, 2014 at 9:15 pm #

I don’t recommend any of your attempts to harass Perrie. It may be fun for you, but we have to deal with him. I liken it to poking a hornet’s nest with a stick…if that nest was full of hornets that when disturbed attack women both verbally and physically, scream homophobic slurs at the top of their lungs, and intentionally harm themselves in order to get assistance from the government.

carcassonne johnny
        November 24, 2014 at 10:51 am #

Ordinarily,I would agree,but it’s Perry,so fuck him.

Martin Balsam
          November 24, 2014 at 10:30 pm #

with all due respect, bro, let the professionals do their work. we — including perrance — all get more out of it that way.

November 26, 2014 at 10:16 am #

If you really want to mess with Perry you should consider proper training so that you can do it safely. Don Barness teaches a course at the Learning Annex in West Hollywood titled “How to Fuck With Perry Carajello for Fun and Profit”.

Some of the topics include “Vaccinations and treatments for common Javaho diseases”, “Clothing to protect against bites and projectile saliva”, and “How to have a conversation without really existing”.