Best Of Big 3 Volume XXII

Best Of Big 3 Volume XXII

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Best Of Big 3 Volume XXII”

Judo n Slade
    December 5, 2014 at 11:32 am #

Now that the details about Coz’s past have come out, I imagine it’s anyone’s guess when word of the Italian Scallion’s own unwanted drug-induced dalliances with his boys at the Reseda’s Denny’s and the Bow will also come to light?

December 5, 2014 at 2:59 pm #

The odds are pretty good that Perry was another victim of the Cos. They both ran in the same Hollywood circles. Picture it, Perry as a young ingenue starting out in the business and who would do anything to get ahead; including wearing a provocative fanny pack and fedora combination that drove men wild. And while I hate to blame the victim, Perry is fucking magnet when it comes to attracting man on man rape.

December 5, 2014 at 8:58 pm #

Why do good girls like Sheeba always fall for the bad boys like Perry? Is it his devil-may-care attitude towards life (which applies to all aspects of it including hygiene and gainful employment)?

Even in a description of her that included the terms “she male” and “drug addict” I still couldn’t help feeling she was out of Perry’s league.

December 6, 2014 at 9:56 am #

I’ve never seen anyone deny their own homosexuality less than Perry, in fact, I can’t recall a single instance of him denying that he was gay. Apart from his lack of a denial, all of his actions seem intended to entice homosexuals to accost him.

Perry could learn from the way I conduct myself. The first thing I do upon waking in the morning is reaffirm my commitment to heterosexuality. I then open the front door of my house and scream “I am not gay” at the top of my lungs. I’m always careful to pepper any conversations I have with racial slurs lest anyone get the wrong idea.

Alex
    December 8, 2014 at 3:53 am #

So, what ever happened to the reality show pilot?

December 11, 2014 at 11:04 pm #

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Creating the greatest reality show pilot ever takes time. I’m no Don Barness apologist as I’m firmly on Team Perry, but I do believe that he is hard at work crafting his magnum opus.

Judo n Slade
        December 13, 2014 at 12:31 pm #

Cmon people! Don has better things to do than send out the special crap he promised all of us who contributed a hundred dollars to the fund anything account for the project! OK, so it was months, maybe even years ago,that promises were made and hands were shaken. DAMN IT-HE’LL GET TO IT WHEN AND IF HE EVER GETS TO IT!!!